Our collaborating specialists have developed an array of revolutionary light weight products for building ships, such as:
- Glass solutions that combine great strength and many optional extras with an average weight, some 25 to 46% lower than that of standard glass types;
- Innovative mineral wool insulation materials that are 40 to 50% lighter than traditional stone wool insulating materials, while possessing the same fire-resistant, thermal and acoustic qualities;
- Ceramic tiles for walls and floors that are half as thick as normal tiles, yet just as strong. At a mere 4,8 mm, our tiles reduce the weight per m2 by as much as 15 kg compared to normal tiles;
- Solutions for wall and ceiling systems and interior finishing, based on specialist non-combustible gypsum boards, with outstanding fire resisting qualities;
- Light-weight flooring systems that are easy to apply, while offering high levels of noise reduction. In combination with our special light weight mineral wool insulation;
- Military applications that can combine multiple functions in glass such as bullet resistance, explosion resistant, radar blocking and more, while still keeping a low weight.